Elder
Warner is my new companion! I don´t think i have laughed so hard in my life,
ever. One of the most hilarious companions ever. We are getting a long great and having way too
much fun. And obviously we are working our very hardest. So it has been pretty
great.
We had a baptism this week. This little kid was baptized, all of his siblings are baptized and active and so we prepared him up and dunked him on Saturday. It was cool because it was the first time elder warner has baptized in a river. Sweet.
Next week
I will go up to Salvador with Elder Warner and a couple other Elders, to renew
my visa stuff. Just to make sure that I can finish up my mission here without
any visa complications.
Some other crazy things happened this week; We were riding the bus from Itabuna to Buerarema and I think someone took a shot at the bus. I am not exactly sure what happened but there was an extremely loud bang and it wasn´t a tire. But everything is cool. So don´t worry about it :)
Wowowowow I am so excited for Jared del Marr. That is so flippin’ cool that he is leaving on his mission. What day does he leave? I totally didn´t know until right now when you told me! And Elder DuFour is going to the same mission as my old roommate, Sean Walker. Saweet.
Hey guess
who just walked in the lanhouse! It is the recent convert Thiago who got the Melchizedek
priesthood the other week. Woo hoo.
On Sunday
we not only had the confirmation of the baptism, but also the rapaz we baptized
a couple weeks ago received the Aaronic priesthood. Pretty sweet. So we are
having some sweet success here. We have 2 active Melchizedek Priesthood holders
and 3 Aaronic priesthood holders in our group. Starting the church is really
tough, but it´s been really cool.
Wowoowow
the Woodwards are home from their missions and one is engaged. Please tell him
that I get home in the end of May and that he is not allowed to get married
before I get home. Thank you very much Cameron! haha
What else
is happening? I think that is about it. We are teaching a rich family and they
gave us lunch on Saturday. Which is legal because we only have 15 ish members
and no one gives lunches. Woohoo!