There
goes another week. Gone! But some interesting things are happening. I am
actually writing you all from Salvador today! We left Itabuna Sunday night to
ride up to Salvador. We got all the way to Feira De Santana at about 6 in the
morning and then our bus broke down. So by the time we got up to Salvador it
was way later than we were supposed to arrive. It didn´t cause any problems. We
went out to the airport where the federal police have a little station and i
got my visa renewed without any problems. So i am in the country legally again!
woo hoo! haha (I was legal, i just needed to finish this part and the church
lost some of my papers. It is all good now). After getting all the missionaries
paperwork done, a whole group of us went to a churrascaria, barbeque, place.
And we ate too much, Haha it was great.
Things
are going fine in my area. It is difficult but rewarding. We had a lot of
investigators in church on Sunday but a lot of people we had hoped would go did
not go. They even hid from us and avoided us to avoid going to church. I just
don´t get people sometimes. Oh well. I am having fun and working really really
hard with Elder Warner who continues to be really hilarious and fun.
This week
we went on splits, I think on Saturday, and i went out with Raildo my recent
convert. It was really funny. He is like 50 years old and passes the sacrament
each week in his white shirt and tie. Well there were some pretty funny moments
with him.
Things
have been really good and normal for me. Time flies by really fast. And i can´t
believe that this is my second to last transfer. I have the rest of this
transfer and then i am on my last one! It will be good and i am working my
hardest to be able to finish running harder than i started.