Well it´s a beautiful day in the neighborhood! I don´t know if you all know, but today is the day of transfers! It is still morning here right now, so i still don´t know what is going to happen. But here in an hour or so i should be getting the call from the Zone Leaders with the news. I am excited!
Just to talk a little on this last week that we had. Monday night we went to the giant bus station and caught a bus to Eunápolis, where my good friend Elder Sanderson is serving. We arrived there at like 10 at night and walked to his house. Then we slept there until about 3 in the morning. That was a terrible night! haha i don´t think i actually slept at all. I felt so trashed it was amazing. But we got up early Tuesday morning and waited for the van. My Zone travelled together to Itabuna for the conference. So in Eunápolis we waited that morning for the big 13 passenger van from Porto Seguro to pick us up. We ended up arriving in Itabuna about 8:00 in the morning. It was so weird seeing Itabuna again. I love that city even more now that i left it. And it has been 3 months since i last saw it. The conference was great and i learned a lot. I got to see some old friends that are serving in lot´s of areas now.
Leaving the conference, we grabbed the same van and rode back to Porto Seguro. It was fun. I talked a lot with Elder Ferreira who is from Argentina. It is funny because he has a really funny Spanish accent and sometimes says words in Spanish cause the languages are closer.
Anyways, we ended having to spend another night in Eunápolis because the buses going to Teixeira couldn't get through. I think some Indians camped out on the road and blocked it. That may sound funny but i think that it is true! haha
The rest of the week went great! I am teaching a family of 3 right now and the mom and dad are married legally. The son has 16 years and is really cool. They went to church Sunday all by their selves, finding the church without problem, getting there on time. And they LOVED IT. haha that is what i like about our true church. Everybody who comes says that it is so different. It really is different than everything else!
Well i have to go, i am running out of time. But this week 2 elders will move to Mucuri to open the area! Who knows what will happen here. I think i will stay in Teixeira De Freitas, quase certeza. But you´ll have to wait until next week, Sorry! Haha I love transfers because they are the most exciting thing in my life! haha