Well! Happy birthday to Jason, I’ll write him a
quick email as well. But it was cool yesterday when I realized... It´s Jason´s
birthday! He is totally 15 now. Ha ha what a man.
Well
here is the news, I didn´t get transferred. Oh dear I have passed a long time
in this area and i will be here another month or so. Not much happened this
week, but it was a week full of problems. We have a missionary gossiping about
me and talking bad to the members about me. This had been going on the last 6
weeks without me knowing. His companion was having trouble and wanted to kill
him practically, ha ha, so his companion was transferred by emergency.
Now
we only have 3 missionaries here and it´s really hard. There have been various
members offended by me in ways i didn´t know were possible because of gossip
from that one missionary who is still here with us. Imagine just going about
normally when everything was good and then receiving a big ole text message
chewing you out and calling you a hypocrite. And then saying to your companion,
i have no idea what I did.
Elder
Rosa and I are great but now all our time is cut in half because we have to
work 2 areas. The branch is still mad and i feel awkward and terrible.
Basically the whole week was this over and over.
On
top of all of it, I had gotten food poisoning or something and puked a couple
times like Wednesday night.
So
what can I say, because I really don´t have much. I know that this church is
true. I know that Satan uses tools against us like gossip to discourage us. I
can sit around and mope about it for the next 4 weeks or I can just do my job
and try to do everything right. I am trying to do the latter, but it is hard.
It sounds like you are all doing great and I am happy. I will have better news next week. Sorry if this email is disappointing. However this week I did see a tarantula, a big ole spider. That was cool.