Tuesday, July 10, 2012

25 June 2012


Well!

And there goes by one more week and one more transfer as well! President Vecchi leaves this week and President Andrezzo will be arriving the end of this week. I have been transferred as well! I will be leaving Teixeira de Freitas tomorrow night, and i am going to another city in the interior. I will now be serving in the city called Poções! haha I feel sooooo bad for you guys, because i know that you will not know how to say the name of this city for the life of ya! haha Poções is pronounced kinda like this... Poh-Soyns. haha Good luck!

But yeah, this week had some good events happen and also so bad ones. I went on a division with the elders in Mucuri, so i travelled to Mucuri and worked there with Elder Oliveira for about 1 1/2 days and then returned. It was pretty fun. The district leader´s do divisions like that with the senior companions in their district. In Poções i got released as the district leader, so that´ll be fun :) So Wednesday until Friday morning i was on division. And the rest of the week we didn´t do much at all! haha Elder Rosa hurt his knee when i was in Mucuri and didn´t work one of those days. So when i got back we did a lot of icing his knee so that it could get better.

But then on Sunday we did an activity with the branch. We had a billion pass along cards and we distributed them in one of the bairros there in the other companionship´s area. It was good. And the members got real excited. Well, the members that participated got real excited! haha

Wow i am so dead right now. Transfers are like crazy for me. I love them so much! But i feel trashed! haha Like i mentioned earlier, i will leave for Poções tomorrow night. I will get a bus going to Vitoria Da Conquista and get there in Conquista at like 5 in the morning. From there i will get another bus going to Poções. Poções is a little city in the middle of more farmland. haha way by itself. But they have a chapel there and the city is supposed to be real beautiful. I´m excited!

So it should be a great week this week. Full of adventure and new things. I think that my comanion will be Elder Viera from Manaus. He is supposed to be a really hard worker and Elder Slater from Lake Steven´s trained him! So that´ll be fun. 

I also have a recent convert from teixeira, Marcela, whos family lives there in Poções. So i will probably meet the rest of her family. Annnnnnd baptize them?? maybe :)

It should be exciting. I am dying of excitement! haha