But i am so stoked for next weekend because of general conference. Its like the super bowl, or your favorite concert. haha it´s going to be awesome!
I had a happy birthday present yesterday as well! We had two people confirmed here in Buerarema. And the zone did extremely well. Better than last month that was also very good. So in all, things are going very well.
This morning Elder Warner and I caught a giant lizard in our house. Freak! That things was big. And then we passed most of the day in Itabuna looking for new shoes for elder warner. Haha he is basically walking on the ground.
So! You guys got the housing worked out for byui. That´s so exciting. I don´t know where arbor cove is. Is it on the uphill part of the campus or the underneath part, by somerset? Is it off campus far? Near the temple? haha i have no idea where it is but i am excited! I trust it´ll be a great place to live and will be cool to get 2 new roomies. Thanks!
Well we are leaving to go to coucil tonight. So Elder Warner and i will go to itabuna and catch that classic all-nighter to Salvador. It´s fun though. The council meeting is always really spiritual and fun. It´s the best.
Love you guys so much! Things are going great! I love this church! It is led by Jesus Christ himself.