WElll! It seems like everybody is having a blast!
Elder Vieira and I are also having a blast here in Poções! Haha i love being a
missionary, it is about the hardest things ever, mixed with the happiest you´ve
ever been, and the most you´ve ever loved people. I feel more and more as the
months go by that Derek Kent doesn´t exist. I live to help anybody and
everybody. And everything is going so well.
Sooooooo
we are working with some investigators
for baptism this week! We have an investigator named Kevilyn, and she has date
marked for this Saturday. Things aren´t perfect, she feels a little anxious and
wants to do the right thing. So she is praying to be ready for this Saturday.
It´ll be great! We are working so hard! haha i have always liked to work hard,
but it is great working with Elder Vieira my companion.
So
the other companionship in Poções is Elder Neilson, a Utahn, and Elder F. Silva
from Fortaleza. It is so much fun working with them in the Poções branch. Elder
Neilson has become an extremely good friend of mine. We do crazy things. The
other day we, 4, missionaries went to a big family night in the house of some
recent converts. And on the way home we returned to our house. There was a dog
barking at us and being really annoying. Soooo, we both darted for the dog to
scare him. Haha i cannot describe this well. Have you every scared the socks
off of a dog? The thing just bolted a mile away as fast as it could. Running
and just fleeing. Poor thing. Haha
Last
night we pulled all the cushions out into our backyard and slept out under the
stars. I had already done this once with Neilson, but all 4 of us did it this
time. haha it was fun and got really cold about 5h in the morning. haha we´re
crazy.
So
other than this we are praying a lot to have blessings we need. I can´t tell
you how many times we are trying to find an investigator to accompany them and
we can´t find them until after we stop and ask help from God. I feel so close
to my Father, it is incredible.
Tonight
i will travel to Salvador for a training meeting for all the leaders on the
mission. I am not even a leader, just a Sr, but President Andrezzo called me up
and not Elder Neilson, because Neilson finishes his mission in 2 weeks.